Employee will work as a team member supporting the USSPACECOM Missile Warning Functional Manager's Office (MW FMO). The recent standup of USSPACECOM and the organizational move of the MW FMO from USSTRATCOM to USSPACECOM drives a myriad of changes organizationally as well as administratively.
- Experience with the publication processes required to guide HQ level instructions through the update process to include making the necessary administrative changes (grammar, punctuation, and spelling), and correctly formatting to meet command standards.
- The contractor will oversee the coordination process utilizing a tasking program such as Task Management Tool (TMT) to electronically coordinate/disseminate staff action packages with HQ USSPACECOM, Combatant Commands, subordinate units and agencies.
- Also be responsible for consolidating inputs for adjudication, and meeting timelines.
- Excellent skills using the MS Office Suite.
- 5-10 Years working in the Missile Warning mission area and familiar with the ITW/AA, TES, and SEWs architectures.
- Prior staff experience at a Wing or HHQ is highly desirable as well as familiarization of HHQ Staffing processes and tasking tools.
- Familiarity with Missile Defense, and Space Situational Awareness missions.
- ITW/AA and TES Operations experience - SBIRS/DSP/JTAGS/Ground based MW radars.
Apply on company website