Seeking a Board Certified Urologistfor our growingpractices in Bridgewater, NJ and Summit, NJ. The facility is based in a thriving suburban community with easy access to New York City.
- Collect, record, and maintain patient information, such as medical history, reports, and examination results.
- Analyze records, reports, test results, or examination information to diagnose medical condition of patients.
- Formulate plans and procedures for urological services.
- Calls on a rotational basis.
Atlantic Health System, headquartered in Morristown, New Jersey is a leading non profit healthcare delivery system in New Jersey. The New Jersey network includes: Morristown Medical Center in Morristown, Overlook Medical Center in Summit, Newton Medical Center in Newton, Chilton Medical center in Pompton Plains, Hackettstown Medical Center in Hackettstown, Goryeb Childrens Hospital in Morristown and Atlantic Rehabilitation and Atlantic Home Care and Hospice.
We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 12th year in a row to Fortunes Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For list. Here, you will find a collaborative culture and quality care that exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families and our employees.
- Comprehensive health benefits packageand competitive salary
- CME & TuitionReimbursement
- Work/Life Balance - Flexible Schedule
- Live and work within a short drive of New York City, Poconos, Philadelphia, and the Jersey shore
Seeking a Board Certified Urologist for our growing practices in Bridgewater, NJ and Summit, NJ. The facility ...
Apply on company website