Reports To: Director Addictions Trainings: Annual, CPI, BLS required Position Summary:
The Data Evaluator is a 12 month grant funded position which provides data analysis and performance management assistance to initiative staff. The person in this position will provide professional skills necessary for all phases of data management, system development, research and analysis. Duties and Responsibilities:
* Assists the Director STAR Team to develop a plan for data collection, submission and analysis.
* Monitors compliance with documentation of program staff.
* Analyzes data and works with the Director on performance improvement initiatives.
* Works with the director to develop and track outcome metrics in a program scorecard.
* Manages the data collection and performance measurement system to incorporate systematic processes to define, capture, aggregate, and report on the required performance measures including those specified in the grant application.
* Completes project performance assessments at key intervals. Project performance assessments will include accomplishments, barriers, and detailed summary of progress. Other duties as assigned Minimal Qualifications:
Education: Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, Public Health or a related field
Experience: Three (3) years data analysis experience required within a healthcare environment. Preferred Experience
Equipment Use: Computer, copier, and facsimile. The above statement reflects the general details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job as identified and shall not be considered as a detailed description of all work requirements that may be inherent in the position
Apply on company website