* Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required; Bachelor's degree preferred
* Current RN licensure in the State of New Jersey required.
* Minimum 5 years of experience including clinical practice required.
* Minimum 2 years of demonstrated leadership clinical experience preferred.
* Demonstrated ability to manage multiple and continually changing priorities to make rapid decisions required.
* Excellent strong interpersonal and critical thinking along with robust communication, written/verbal skills & concentration skills required.
* Demonstrate ability to lead organizational flow strategies though triage of AtlantiCare medical dispatching for hospital patients in collaboration with MedCom partners.
* Candidates should be strong Self-Starters, with keen attention to detail required.
* Ability to demonstrate stress tolerance coupled with service orientation required.
* Strong computer, analytical and delegation skills required.
* Weekend, shift work, holiday, on-call, and overtime required
The Patient Flow RN Coordinator is responsible for the assignment of patients to achieve organizational throughput, from multiple points of entry. This role supports the hospital's patient flow objectives as they relate to patient safety, customer service and capacity optimization. The Patient Flow RN Coordinator facilitates and achieves the placement of patients requiring a bed assignment and collaborates with physicians, nursing, hospital departments and pre-hospital partners to place patients according to established departmental procedures as outlined in the Assessment and Evaluation Tool. This position supports organizational goals by providing quality customer service to both internal and external customers, participating in performance improvement efforts and demonstrating a commitment to teamwork and cooperation. QUALIFICATIONS
EDUCATION: Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required; Bachelor's degree preferred.
LICENSE/CERTIFICATION: Current RN licensure in the State of New Jersey required
EXPERIENCE: Minimum 5 years of experience including clinical practice required. Minimum 2 years of demonstrated leadership clinical experience preferred. Demonstrated ability to manage multiple and continually changing priorities to make rapid decisions required. High level of written, verbal communication skills required. Candidates should be strong Self-Starter with keen attention to detail required. Weekend, Shift Work, Holiday, On-Call and Overtime is required. Strong computer, analytical, follow through and delegation skills required. Proficiency in clinical and patient placement information systems preferred at time of hire; incumbents will be trained appropriately and demonstration of skill will be required for this position within 30-90 days from date of hire.
Demonstrates the competencies as established on the Assessment and Evaluation Tool for this position. WORK ENVIRONMENT
The position requires sitting, standing, walking, and stooping a majority of the workday. Works with the following equipment daily: computer terminal with multi screen displays, fax machine, printer and copier. REPORTING RELATIONSHIP
This position reports to department leadership and supervises incumbents as assigned.
The above statement reflect the general details considered necessary to describe the principle functions of the job as identified and shall not be considered as a detailed description of all work requirements that may be inherent in the position.
Apply on company website