POSITION SUMMARY Reports To: Operational: Director or Senior Therapist
Clinical Supervisor: LCADC Training: Annual, Safety, six (6) hours in discipline.
CPI required within 90 days of hire or transfer Career Development: Therapist Senior Therapist Director
Position Summary: Staff will work as a part of the treatment team that consists of psychiatrists, nurses, support staff, case management, peers, and therapists. This position will provide clinical interventions and work as a collaborative part of the team. This position will receive administrative support to allow you to focus on providing top quality care.
Under the supervision of a Senior Therapist and clinical supervision of a LCADC, the Therapist I Remote, will provide addiction services including, but not limited, assessment, group, individual, and family sessions and other modalities to clients and their families according to demonstrated competence. In addition, this position is responsible for clinical program development and deployment and developing and maintaining relationships with internal and external referral sources and funding agencies. Duties and Responsibilities:
* Completing bio psychosocial assessments and preparing a comprehensive treatment plan for each client including a NJSAMS through video platform
* Provides basic case management services and documents treatment provided
* Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide services appropriate to any age/disability group assigned.
* Assesses client for an Initial Treatment Plan and appropriately re-assesses the client's needs throughout treatment
* Completes Master Treatment Plans that are behaviorally specific and with goals and objectives that are related to client problem areas. All Master Treatment Plans indicate level of client/family involvement.
* Provides competent individual, family, couples, group psychotherapy and substance abuse therapy.
* Provides other therapeutic services, within scope of demonstrated competence, as required.
* Provides competent crisis intervention.
* Assists with case management and interagency coordination of services for clients. Makes appropriate referrals.
* Provides clinical guidance and appropriate interaction with external providers.
* Documents all client interactions, including all sessions with clients, families, significant others, etc. within established time frames.
* Completes Progress Notes accurately, addressing treatment goals, major clinical issues and changes in mental health status.
* Writes in a professional and competent manner.
* Documentation must be completed within (1) calendar day of service delivery.
* Productivity goals shall meet % as designated by department
Education: Master's Degree in behavioral health with NJ LAC or NJ LSW licensure required
Experience: Two (2) years in behavioral health setting with addiction counseling experience
Training: Must have an active CADC/LCADC or in the process of receiving CADC/LCADC Preferred Qualifications: Additional years experience in behavioral health setting. LPC/LCSW preferred. Equipment Use: Computer, copier, facsimile The above statement reflects the general details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job as identified and shall not be considered as a detailed description of all work requirements that may be inherent in the position
Apply on company website