Atrium Centers is a leading provider of short-term post-acute rehabilitation and long-term nursing care. We currently operate skilled nursing centers in Ohio, Michigan, Kentucky, and Wisconsin.
Our reputation is defined by our employees, the caring and skilled staff members who are the foundation of our award-winning communities.
We are committed to treating each individual with respect and dignity in a homelike environment. Our professional and caring staff provides exceptional services tailored to the individual needs of residents and meeting the highest industry standards.
The primary responsibilities of this position include handling accounts receivable,collections, private billing, census reporting, Medicare, Medicaid, and Private insurance management; and maintaining accurate accounting records. The position will also oversee and manage the payroll time tracker system, bank deposits, cash posting, working fund and resident accounts.
- High school graduate.
- Familiar with Microsoft applications including Windows, Word, Excel, and Access.
- Experience in accounts receivable with knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid, and private insurance preferred.
- Experience in long term care is preferred.
- Filing and general bookkeeping skills.
- Possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, government agencies and their representatives, and the general public. Must have patience, tact, enthusiasm and a cheerful disposition
- Must have superior organizational skills and excellent attention to detail.
- We provide a competitive salary commensurate with experience and an excellent benefit package, including subsidized health insurance, 401-K with match, tuition reimbursement, generous paid-time-off program and much more.
Apply on company website