Company: Atrium Centers
Location: Grayling, MI
Career Level: Associate
Industries: Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Biotech
Featuring some of Atriums great benefits!
- We offer a fantastic employee savings program that offers Atriums great discounts including Mobile employee savings with huge discounts through AT&T, Sprint, and Verizon. Rental Car discounts for travel and discounts at GFS Marketplace!!!
- LiveHealth Online: Easy, fast doctor visits. All from the comfort of your own computer or mobile device. Talk to a doctor anytime – 365 days a year. Now you can get the health care you need without all the hassle.
- Subsidized health insurance coverage, paid life insurance,401(k) w/match, tuition reimbursement, generous paid-time off program, refer a friend bonus.
To prepare food in accordance with prescribed resident diet specifications, facility procedures and dietary and sanitary regulations under the direction of the Dietary Supervisor.
- Must possess at least one year of experience cooking for large numbers of people, preferably in a long term care or institutional setting.
- Must have the ability to quantify recipes at a level necessary to accomplish the job.
- Must be able to relate positively and favorably to residents and families; take direction from supervisors, and work cooperatively with other employees, even in stressful situations.
- Must be able to maintain regular attendance and take pride in their work.
- Must meet all federal, state and local health regulations and pass a post-employment-offer physical exam. This requirement includes drug screening, criminal background investigation and reference inquiries.
- Must have the ability to read and write in English, and follow oral and written directions.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this job, with or without accommodation.
Apply on company website