Featuring some of Atriums great benefits!
- We offer a fantastic employee savings program that offers Atriums great discounts including Mobile employee savings with huge discounts through AT&T, Sprint, and Verizon. Rental Car discounts for travel and discounts at GFS Marketplace!!!
- LiveHealth Online: Easy, fast doctor visits. All from the comfort of your own computer or mobile device. Talk to a doctor anytime – 365 days a year. Now you can get the health care you need without all the hassle.
- Subsidized health insurance coverage, paid life insurance,401(k) w/match, tuition reimbursement, generous paid-time off program, refer a friend bonus.
Responsible for the independent supervision of the delivery of care to a group of residents on a nursing unit with guidance from the Director of Nursing Services.
Assess resident needs, provide nursing care, evaluate nursing care, administer medications and complete treatments.
Supervises the nursing assistants in the delivery of nursing care.
Interviews, counsels and evaluates the performance of nursing assistants.
- Must hold a current license to practice as a Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse in the practicing state.
- Recent clinical experience, education and specialty skills specific to geriatrics preferred.
- Good working knowledge of State rules and regulations.
- IV Certification preferred.
- Must have completed the requirements necessary to administer medications in the practicing state.
- Ongoing pursuit of continuing education credits in clinical subjects, management, personal growth and development.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with staff, residents, and guests.
- Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance.
- Must meet all federal, state and local health regulations, pass post-offer drug test, pass post-offer background checks, and pass post-employment physical exam.
- Must be capable of performing the essential job functions of this job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
Atrium Centers understands the needs for quality benefits for you and your family. Atrium Centers offer a variety of options for you to choose what is most appropriate for you.
We offer our employees the following competitive benefits package:
- Competitive salary package
- Extensive benefit package, including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with company matching
- Paid time off for vacation and sick days
- Holiday pay
- Tuition reimbursement
- STNA testing reimbursement
Apply on company website