Atrium Centers is a leading provider of short-term post-acute rehabilitation and long-term nursing care. We currently operate skilled nursing centers in Ohio, Michigan, Kentucky, and Wisconsin.
Our reputation is defined by our employees, the caring and skilled staff members who are the foundation of our award-winning communities.
We are committed to treating each individual with respect and dignity in a homelike environment. Our professional and caring staff provides exceptional services tailored to the individual needs of residents and meeting the highest industry standards.
In fulfilling our mission, we have high expectations of all our employees – a program we call The Atrium Advantage. The Atrium Advantage is how we provide care and services in a manner that exceeds the needs and expectations of those we serve. As a STNA, you will provide direct care and related services for our residents' personal needs and comfort in accordance with their care plan.
You will be responsible for providing quality care that reflects our mission to honor and respect each resident we serve while providing thoughtful and exceptional health care services in a safe, clean, and friendly environment. You will function under the direction, instruction, and supervision of the Clinical Supervisor.
Your duties in the role of STNA include:
- Assisting residents with daily living activities such as getting out of bed, bathing, dressing, using the toilet, standing, walking, or exercising
- Helping the patient to maintain good personal hygiene
- Assisting in maintaining a safe and healthy environment
- Providing routine individualized healthcare needs
- Monitoring or reporting changes in health status
- Maintaining records of patient care, condition, progress, or problems to report
- Discussing observations with supervisor or case manager
- Recording vital signs such as temperature, blood pressure, pulse, or respiration rate
- Promoting patient's mental alertness through involvement in activities of interest
- Giving basic emotional and psychological support to the patient and family
Each of our associates pledges to strive to achieve a high standard of excellence. You must be organized, flexible, mature, and able to handle a variety of patient needs. You must be an excellent communicator who is able to interact effectively with co-workers, management, and patients. Ideal candidates must be sensitive to patient and family needs.
Specific qualifications for the STNA position include:
- High school diploma or GED
- Current and valid STNA license in state of requested employment
- License must be in good standing
- CPR certification is preferred.
- Highly organized with attention to detail
Atrium Centers understands the needs for quality benefits for you and your family. Atrium Centers offer a variety of options for you to choose what is most appropriate for you.
We offer our employees the following competitive benefits package:
- Competitive salary package
- Extensive benefit package, including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with company matching
- Paid time off for vacation and sick days
- Holiday pay
- Tuition reimbursement
- STNA testing reimbursement
Apply on company website