Job Req ID: 232961
Position Number: 00153686
Employment Type: Full Time
Shift Details: M-F, 1st Shift
Standard Hours: 40.00
Department Name: IAS Cybersecurity Leadership
Location: CHS Corporate Operations
Location Details: 801 S McDowell
Carolinas HealthCare System is Atrium Health. Our mission remains the same: to improve health, elevate hope and advance healing - for all. The name Atrium Health allows us to grow beyond our current walls and geographical borders to impact as many lives as possible and deliver solutions that help communities thrive. For more information, please visit carolinashealthcare.org/AtriumHealthJob Summary
Under general supervision oversees the overall security posture and risk management program as it applies to our computing environment for on-premise and cloud based solutions.
- Works independently or with other Cybersecurity Engineers to design, maintain, & implement cybersecurity systems.
- Maintains confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the Computing Environment and enforce the Communication Environment Acceptable Use Policy.
- Participates in incident response and provides recommendations as directed by leadership.
- Understands what is allowed by policy, recommends security controls, and provide guidance to other team members.
- Adheres to the confidentiality of investigations, incidents, and forensics reviews.
- Recommends and manages cybersecurity projects with minor guidance and provides reporting to leadership. Leads cybersecurity projects with autonomy.
- Assists with budgets and ability to provide meaningful input into the budgeting process.
- Provides leadership when providing direction to team members.
- Provides cybersecurity training and perform presentations to large size audiences of no more than 500 people on cybersecurity topics.
- Works with sensitive information and engage with Corporate Privacy, the Office of General Counsel, and law enforcement; when directed by leadership.
Must be available for callback support on a regular basis. Ability to sit for extended periods of time. Ability to lift and carry objects up to 40 pounds. Extensive evening and weekend hours may be required during incidents, major project go-lives, or during downtimes.
Education, Experience and Certifications
Associate's Degree required with 6 years relevant experience required or Bachelor's required; degree in Computer Science, Software & Information Systems, Management Information Systems preferred. 2 years Information Security experience required; 3 years preferred. Security certification preferred (Security+). Full knowledge of all cybersecurity information security controls, infrastructure and implementation techniques and can support the organization with minimal supervision required. In depth understanding of HIPAA requirements and Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards required. Ability to work individually, within a group setting, or with other IAS departments. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
At Atrium Health, formerly Carolinas HealthCare System, our patients, communities and teammates are at the center of everything we do. Our commitment to diversity and inclusion allows us to deliver care that is superior in quality and compassion across our network of more than 900 care locations.
As a leading, innovative health system, we promote an environment where differences are valued and integrated into our workforce. Our culture of inclusion and cultural competence allows us to achieve our goals and deliver the best possible experience to patients and the communities we serve.
Posting Notes: Not Applicable
Atrium Health is an EOE/AA Employer
Apply on company website