Job Req ID: 232224
Position Number: 00169502
Employment Type: Full Time
Shift Details: M-F standard business hours
Standard Hours: 40.00
Department Name: H/R - Comp/Benefits
Location: CHS Corporate Operations
Location Details: Airport Center
Carolinas HealthCare System is Atrium Health. Our mission remains the same: to improve health, elevate hope and advance healing - for all. The name Atrium Health allows us to grow beyond our current walls and geographical borders to impact as many lives as possible and deliver solutions that help communities thrive. For more information, please visit carolinashealthcare.org/AtriumHealth
This position will function as a technology and process consultant for Learning and Organizational Development (L&OD) supporting the organization's SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS), Performance Management System, Development System and Succession Planning System.
In addition, participate in the functional L&OD workstream for the implementation of Oracle's Human Capital Management (HCM) Cloud solution.
- Partner with HR functions and cross-functional stakeholders to ensure that L&OD business processes are well defined and designed to utilize delivered L&OD process functionality and to meet the needs of each HR function.
- Partners with HR functions and cross-functional stakeholders to define business requirements and translate business needs into tactical system implementation plans, including project prioritization, scheduling and resource planning.
- Leverage Oracle's HCM Cloud solution to meet workforce requirements for L&OD by crafting opportunities for automation, reduction of manual processes, and simple processes that help drive accuracy and completeness.
- Provide an efficient and effective delivery of L&OD services through the best usage of HR technology and process design.
- Ensure training approach and plan for L&OD results in effective utilization of the new Oracle HCM Cloud solution.
- Optimizes Manager Self-Service, Employee Self-Service, and HCM L&OD work structures (Course Codes, Course Set-Up, Auto & Self Enrollment).
- Participate in related HR initiatives, change management and strategic planning.
- Leverage Oracle's HCM Cloud solution and provide analytical tools that align with Learning and Performance Management and best in class HR analytics. Develops and evaluates measurements and metrics to gauge effectiveness of the processes and systems.
- Defines compliance and integrity of reporting and data management. Maintains enterprise organization standards.
- Partners with outsourced vendor, as needed, to provide seamless delivery across the teams, resolve issues and manage escalations.
- Industry best practice experience with an HR digital transformation including: fostering new ways of working, closing knowledge gaps, increasing employee/user engagement, and solving business problems in new ways.
- Strong ability to think through and drive change from an end user perspective.
- Experience, comfort, and confidence in transforming the business culture and talent strategy of HR
- Leads the testing cycles and helps to drive the user acceptance criteria for Oracle HCM.
- Collaborate with project team, HR leadership and subject matter advisors to align key project decisions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Ability to succinctly deliver key messages to executive steering committee and broader HR stakeholders
- Assist key stakeholders with data analysis, data validations, and data extracts.
Work requires typing, filing, use of telephone and sitting for prolonged periods of time. Stretching, bending, reaching, pushing and pulling are required a moderate amount of the time. May lift and carry up to 40 pounds on an intermittent basis. Some standing and walking is required. Must speak and understand English fluently. Must demonstrate the ability to communicate and concentrate effectively. Good hearing is required for related communication.
Education, Experience and Certifications
Bachelors Degree required in Information Technology, Human Resource, Business or related field strongly preferred. 3 years of related experience in LMS, SuccessFactors, Performance Goals, Succession Development required, within HRIS. 2 years of experience in Human Resources preferred.
Certifications highly desired (Project Management Professional (PMP), Process Improvement such as LEAN or Six Sigma, Professional of Human Resources (PHR). Oracle HCM Cloud products experience is strongly preferred and will consider other HCM systems experience.
At Atrium Health, formerly Carolinas HealthCare System, our patients, communities and teammates are at the center of everything we do. Our commitment to diversity and inclusion allows us to deliver care that is superior in quality and compassion across our network of more than 900 care locations.
As a leading, innovative health system, we promote an environment where differences are valued and integrated into our workforce. Our culture of inclusion and cultural competence allows us to achieve our goals and deliver the best possible experience to patients and the communities we serve.
Posting Notes: Not Applicable
Atrium Health is an EOE/AA Employer
Apply on company website