Atrius Health, a well-established, physician-led, nonprofit healthcare leader, is nationally recognized for transforming healthcare through clinical innovations and quality improvement.Academically affiliated, Atrius Health delivers an effective system of connected care for more than 730,000 adult and pediatric patients at 30 medical practice locations in eastern and central Massachusetts. We are a leader in value based care.
We have an excellent opportunity for several full-time general non-invasive Cardiologists who are committed to providing high quality, evidence based medicine (testing, diagnosis and treatment) to a diverse and growing patient population for our Kenmore, Somerville, Beverly, and Weymouth practice locations. Primary hospital affiliation will either be with the Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center or with South Shore Hospital.
- Community based out-patient practice
- Work collaboratively with primary care and specialty colleagues; strong referral base
- Cardiology department consists of 25 General Cardiologists, 3 Interventionalists,
1 Electrophysiologist, 3 Pediatric Cardiologists
- Lab sessions & testing include echocardiography, stress testing, vascular ultrasound imaging, nuclear imaging, and cardiac device clinic
- Call approximately 1:10, but may vary depending upon location and number of cardiologists.
- BC/BE Cardiology, MA license
- Echo and Nuclear certification preferred
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- Work well in a team environment
More about us
At Atrius Health, (Harvard Vanguard MedicalAssociates, Granite Medical Group, Dedham Medical Associates and PMG Associates) we offer:
- Robust integrated EMR system (Epic) and data warehouse
- Teaching & research opportunities through our Academic Institute
- Extremely competitive salary
- Exceptional benefits package including health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) match, disability, CME reimbursement, generous PTO
Send confidential CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.atriushealthproviders.org.
EOE/AA. No third party agency.
Atrius Health, a well-established, physician-led, nonprofit healthcare leader, is nationally recognized for transforming healthcare through clin...
Apply on company website