Aveanna Healthcare Company, delivers a one-of-a-kind continuum of care, seeking to provide children and adults with the highest quality of life.
We offer autism services, behavioral health, therapeutic intervention, and related special educational services in school, home, and community based settings. Our team of educational consultants, behavior specialists, and therapeutic service staff members work collaboratively with districts and early intervention providers to deliver educational support programs for children from birth to age 21. Additional services include intensive early intervention for children from birth to age five and direct support for young adults with developmental disabilities.
Aveanna Healthcare is hiring Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) to provide in-home and clinic based services throughout the DFW area. If you value exceptional and individualized patient care, Epic is the place for you!
- Education: Minimum Master's degree in a related field AND
- Two (2) years' verified post-Master's experience providing behavioral treatment and assessment for children and/or adolescents
- Ability to train and supervise staff
- Experience conducting Functional Behavior Assessments and creating Behavior Support Plans
- Experience Teaching functional communication and social skills, and implementing and creating behavior analytic programs
- Licensure: Board Certification in Applied Behavior Analysis-BCBA, per BACB guidelines
- Reference: Minimum of two professional references that meet the standards of Epic Health Services.
- Competitive compensation package
- FSA, Long and Short Term Disability
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Aveanna believes in providing the highest quality care delivered with extraordinary service, and we deliver on this mission through our outstanding team of clinicians and client service professionals who go above and beyond to create an environment of comfort, consistency, and normalcy for our patients and their families.
We consider it both a privilege and an honor when we are able to welcome a new patient into our Epic family. Our care is always delivered from a place of heartfelt compassion and empathy, and our clinical, customer service, and operations teams work together in unique synergy to deliver care that exceeds our patients' expectations.
If you are interested in learning more about the role please feel free to call us at (469) 998-1807.
Apply on company website