Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
Pediatric Speech Therapist: for PPEC/PDHC
Aveanna Healthcare is looking for an experienced Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to provide professional, goal-oriented therapy services to pediatric clients!
We are now a part of the Aveanna Family of Companies, making us the pre-eminent provider in the nation. We currently provide therapy services to children from birth to age 8 in a pediatric day health center setting.
Brief Job Disruption:
- Administer speech/language evaluations, tests, or examinations to pediatric patients to collect information on type and degree of impairments, using written and oral tests and special instruments.
- Develop and implement treatment plans for problems such as delayed language and swallowing disorders based on assessment and recommendations of physicians.
- Consult with other staff members to select activity programs and coordinate speech therapy with other activities.
- Instruct family or caregiver in treatment procedures to be continued at home.
- Monitor patient's progress and adjust treatments as necessary.
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Qualifications:
- Meets the qualifications as established by ASHA or other professional organization
- Licensed to practice Speech Therapy in the current state of practice
- Experienced in pediatric rehabilitative services preferred
Aveanna Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply.
Apply on company website