Avita Health System currently operates three hospitals and numerous clinic locations throughout Richland and Crawford counties. Over the last few years, the system has tripled in size serving multiple communities throughout the region. There are over 1,900 employees and over 160 employed physicians and advanced practitioners that provide high-quality healthcare to the surrounding communities.
As Avita Health System continues to grow, we have various open positions across North Central Ohio.
We are currently accepting resumes & applications for the following position, located at our Crestline, Ohio location:
The Accreditation & Survey Readiness Manager is responsible for overseeing quality assurance activities on a broad functional area throughout Avita Health System in accordance with accreditation body requirements, federal and state regulations. Responsible for overseeing the internal audit program to determine effectiveness of the quality management system, operations and compliance with aforementioned requirements, including ISO 9001. Assists Quality Director with accreditation survey processes.
- Associate degree or currently enrolled in a program to obtain Bachelor's Degree.
- Completion of ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Training Course within approximately one year of hire.
- Previous experience in a Quality Management program or related discipline.
- Minimum of two years of hospital or healthcare experience (clinical or non-clinical).
- Motivated, independent individual who can organize workload so that all functions are appropriately completed.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Familiarity with healthcare accreditation requirements preferred.
- Previous experience with healthcare accreditation processes.
- Previous experience with quality reporting preferred (Core Measures, Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS), NHSN).
Avita Health System is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
1st Shift. Monday through Friday.
Full-Time: 80 Hours Bi-Weekly
Apply on company website