Avita Health System currently operates three hospitals and numerous clinic locations throughout Richland and Crawford counties. Over the last few years, the system has tripled in size serving multiple communities throughout the region. There are over 1,900 employees and over 160 employed physicians and advanced practitioners that provide high-quality healthcare to the surrounding communities.
As Avita Health System continues to grow, we have various open positions across North Central Ohio.
We are currently accepting resumes & applications for the following position, located at our Bucyrus, Ohio location:
Certified pharmacy technicians (CPhT) assist pharmacists in preparing and distributing medications, maintaining the medication inventory, and maintaining patient records. They assist the pharmacist by filling physician orders for medications including oral, rectal, topical and injectable formulations. CPhTs prepare both sterile and non-sterile products as well as chemotherapy products and other hazardous medications using strict adherence to proper aseptic technique and established standards. CPhTs function under the direct supervision of a pharmacist.
- Free of felony convictions.
- Current Registration as a Certified Pharmacy Technician in good standing in the State of Ohio
- Current pharmacy technician certification (CPhT) through an approved pharmacy technician certification body (i.e. PTCB, ExCPT)
- Completion of an employer-based pharmacy technician training program that is of appropriate breadth and depth to clearly address the competencies for a technician to safely and effectively work in their current setting within the first 90 days of employment.
- High school diploma, GED or foreign school diploma equivalent to a U.S. high school diploma.
- One-year related pharmacy experience and/or training or graduate of certified training program/healthcare Career College.
Avita Health System is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
1st Shift. Days of the Week will Vary.
Full-Time: 80 Hours Bi-Weekly
Apply on company website