Avita Health System currently operates three hospitals and numerous clinic locations throughout Richland and Crawford counties. Over the last few years, the system has tripled in size serving multiple communities throughout the region. There are over 1,900 employees and over 160 employed physicians and advanced practitioners that provide high-quality healthcare to the surrounding communities.
As Avita Health System continues to grow, we have various open positions across North Central Ohio.
We are currently accepting resumes & applications for the following position, located at our Bucyrus, Ohio location:
The Emergency Management Program Coordinator is responsible for creating emergency management plans, encompassing the five phases of emergency management: prevention, mitigation, preparation, response and recovery. Manage and coordinate all emergency management training and exercises, set-up and maintain Emergency Operations Command Center and create strategic relationships with community, industry, organization and government agencies. Maintain accurate records and bookkeeping to ensure compliance with Emergency Management Standards
- Associate's Degree or equivalent from two years of college or technical school; or 3 to 5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to appropriately handle stressful situations.
- Minimum of two years of previous management experience.
- Must have a valid driver's license in good standing.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Experience with hospital emergency management.
- Possesses appropriate FEMA course certificates.
- Possesses one or both certifications:
- CHEP (Certified Healthcare Emergency Professional) certification.
- CHSP (Certified Healthcare Safety Professional) certification.
Avita Health System is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
7:30 AM To 4:00 PM. Monday through Friday.
Full-Time: 80 Hours Bi-Weekly
Apply on company website