Responsible for ensuring new and existing Avita physicians, advanced practice providers (APPs), and locations are enrolled and active with government and Avita managed care plans. Works to guarantee that Avita and its employed or affiliated practitioners remain compliant with state and federal certification and licensure regulations by maintaining up-to-date records for each practitioner and Avita location. For matters related to enrollment, acts as the primary liaison between the payers and Avita's billing and clinical teams.Requirements
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Fully knowledgeable of, and conducts all activities in accordance with Medicare, Medicaid, and payer compliance requirements.
- Previous experience completing credentialing and/or enrollment processes.
- Experience with MD Staffing software.
- Advanced degree or active pursuit of advanced degree.
- AHAM or HFMA certification or active pursuit of certification.
Hours per pay80
Days of weekMonday-Friday
Apply to this job