Avita Health System currently operates three hospitals and numerous clinic locations throughout Richland and Crawford counties. Over the last few years, the system has tripled in size serving multiple communities throughout the region. There are over 1,900 employees and over 160 employed physicians and advanced practitioners that provide high-quality healthcare to the surrounding communities.
As Avita Health System continues to grow, we have various open positions across North Central Ohio.
We are currently accepting resumes & applications for the following position, located at our Bucyrus, Ohio location:
Responsible for the evaluation, planning, directing and administering of occupational therapy modalities of treatment as prescribed by a licensed physician. Administers treatments in an effort to restore function and prevent disability following injury, disease or physical disability, including ADL training, therapeutic activities and the design, fabrication and application of orthoses and adaptive equipment. Assists patients to reach their maximum performance and level of functioning, while learning to live within the limits of their capabilities.
- Graduate of an accredited Occupational Therapy program and posses a bachelor's degree, or higher in occupational therapy.
- Must be licensed to practice as an Occupational Therapist in the State of Ohio.
- Current BLS certification.
- Experience with Public Speaking
- Certified Hand Therapist
- Minimum of one year of experience as a licensed Occupational Therapist.
- Transitional Work Developer or experience with transitional work
- Ergonomic certification or ergonomic experience
Avita Health System is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Shift & Days of the Week Vary.
Casual: Hour will Vary Bi-Weekly
Apply on company website