Avita Health System currently operates three hospitals and numerous clinic locations throughout Richland and Crawford counties. Over the last few years, the system has tripled in size serving multiple communities throughout the region. There are over 1,900 employees and over 160 employed physicians and advanced practitioners that provide high-quality healthcare to the surrounding communities.
As Avita Health System continues to grow, we have various open positions across North Central Ohio.
We are currently accepting resumes & applications for the following position, located at our Galion, Ohio location:
Under supervision of the Laboratory Manager or designee, maintains laboratory equipment as necessary, assists in clerical duties of the department, assists technicians and technologists as needed, and is responsible for phlebotomy procedures and processing of other specimens.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Current BLS certification.
- Adheres to regulatory requirements including all State, Federal and the accrediting body regulations.
- Previous experience working as a Phlebotomist.
- Graduate of a Certified Phlebotomy program.
- Phlebotomy certification.
Avita Health System is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
1st Shift, Days of the Week will Vary.
Full-Time: 80 Hours Bi-Weekly
Apply on company website