Avita Health System currently operates three hospitals and numerous clinic locations throughout Richland and Crawford counties. Over the last few years, the system has tripled in size serving multiple communities throughout the region. There are over 1,900 employees and over 160 employed physicians and advanced practitioners that provide high-quality healthcare to the surrounding communities.
As Avita Health System continues to grow, we have various open positions across North Central Ohio.
We are currently accepting resumes & applications for the following position, located at our Ontario, Ohio location:
Under the supervision of the Cardiopulmonary Services Medical Director and Department Director, the Registered Respiratory Therapist is responsible for providing cardiopulmonary care services in accordance with specific physician's orders, department policies and procedures.
- Current State Respiratory Therapist Licensure.
- Graduate of an AMA-approved School of Respiratory Therapy.
- Successful completion of Neonatal Resuscitation certification.
- ACLS, PALS and BLS certifications.
- Three or more years of previous experience in all aspects of cardiopulmonary services.
Avita Health System is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Days will Vary
Full-Time: 72 Hours Bi-Weekly
Apply on company website