Avita Health System currently operates three hospitals and numerous clinic locations throughout Richland and Crawford counties. Over the last few years, the system has tripled in size serving multiple communities throughout the region. There are over 1,900 employees and over 160 employed physicians and advanced practitioners that provide high-quality healthcare to the surrounding communities.
As Avita Health System continues to grow, we have various open positions across North Central Ohio.
We are currently accepting resumes & applications for the following position, located at our Crestline, Ohio location:
Creates, coordinates, delivers, and maintains successful education programs for Avitas revenue cycle teams. Aligns educational resources with strategic focus areas. Monitors quality and performance metrics, and uses data and audits to identify and develop targeted opportunities for staff development. Provides support to revenue cycle leadership by completing reports and coordinating special projects.
- Certified Epic Trainer – required within 1 year of hire.
- At least 3 years hospital or healthcare revenue cycle experience.
- High school graduate or equivalent required.
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred.
- Formal classroom teaching experience with adult learners.
- Proven success in developing curricula and training resources.
- Knowledge of medical terminology.
Avita Health System is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
8:00 AM to 4:30 PM. Monday through Friday.
Full-Time: 80 Hours Bi-Weekly
Apply on company website