Avita Health System currently operates three hospitals and numerous clinic locations throughout Richland and Crawford counties. Over the last few years, the system has tripled in size serving multiple communities throughout the region. There are over 1,900 employees and over 160 employed physicians and advanced practitioners that provide high-quality healthcare to the surrounding communities.
As Avita Health System continues to grow, we have various open positions across North Central Ohio.
We are currently accepting resumes & applications for the following position, located at our Galion, Ohio location:
The Technical Support Analyst is responsible to deliver quality customer service by providing both phone and field service support to all employees and customers throughout the organization by independently analyzing, evaluating, and resolving complex problems.
- Associates Degree – preferred or equivalent work experience/certification.
- At least 1, and preferably 2 or more years plus experience in a client facing position, call center, help desk or technical support environment or consulting experience.
- 2-3 years of experience in a related field, or equivalent combination of training and/or experience.
- Experience in a self-directed work environment
- Demonstrated ability to research and resolve problems using a variety of resources and tools.
- One year of previous experience or willingness to perform general administrative assistant duties.
- Demonstrated experience managing client/server applications.
Avita Health System is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
1st Shift, Monday through Friday.
Full-Time: 80 Hours Bi-Weekly
Apply on company website