OB/GYN OF EAST BRUNSWICK
OB/GYN of East Brunswick, an Axia Women's Health care center, is seeking a full time OB/GYN.
Our team of Senior Physicians offer exceptional clinical guidance and mentorship to Early Career OB/GYNs with a shared common goal: To provide high – quality, lifetime healthcare for women while achieving Work/Life balance!
OB/GYN of East Brunswick - Mission Statement / Philosophy of Care: Our mission is to be patient-centered and give comprehensive, compassionate care. We are committed to providing exceptional personalized women's healthcare in a warm and welcoming environment. We incorporate modern technology in our practice and strive to be at the forefront of knowledge in our field.
• 2 New Jersey Office Locations: East Brunswick & brand new Piscataway office!
• Approximately 350-400 deliveries/year
• SAINT PETER'S HEALTHCARE SYSTEM
• 6,000 deliveries with NICU Level 3 In House NICU 24/7
• 24/7 Anesthesia
• Private call room with access to EMR
• Excellent nursing and attention to patient needs
• MFM in office
AXIA WOMEN'S HEALTH:
- Early career OB/GYNs & Experienced OB/GYNs: At Axia Women's Health, our team of physicians enjoy focusing their time and expertise on caring for patients and making their own clinical decisions without the bureaucracy and limitations of other healthcare settings.
- Early career guidance, including board exam preparation. We genuinely understand the importance of mentorship for an early career OB/GYN. We are fully committed to making sure you are paired with the best team of providers who match your clinical goals and objectives. We also provide strong leadership and support cases for board exam preparation.
- Growth is Real – and Rewarded: Axia Associate Physicians have the exciting and unique opportunity to move into Senior Physician status eligibility (Partner status) as they grow.
- Be a part of something big! Axia Women's Health is leading the way in improving women's health care. While we pride ourselves on being the largest women's health group in the U.S., we know that the real value of our network is generated by the results our providers deliver.
Our primary cesarean section rate is significantly lower than averages in the states we serve. Nearly three quarters of our hysterectomies performed are minimally invasive, offering quicker recovery and lower cost to patients. Additionally, we run the first Physician-owned Lab to introduce non-invasive prenatal testing.
To schedule a fast–track call with the Lead Senior Physician, Text “OBEB” to (856) 745–4338, or Email: Victoria.Schill@axiawh.com.
PLEASE, NO STAFFING AGENCY SOLICITATION
OB/GYN OF EAST BRUNSWICK OB/GYN of East Brunswick, an Axia Women's Health care center, is seeking a fu...
Apply on company website