BAE Systems is seeking to hire multiple Jr. Counterterrorism Identities Resolution Analysts to help support counterterrorism intelligence integration on a multifaceted U.S. Government program. Jr. Counterterrorism Identities Resolution Analysts will leverage numerous analytic tools and databases to evaluate information that bolsters the U.S. Government's response to and prevention of potential threats to the homeland and interests abroad.
Jr. Counterterrorism Identities Resolution Analysts are responsible for the identification and analysis of subjects as they pertain to U.S. Government benefit applications.
Required Skills and Education
- Excellent reading comprehension skills
- Experience with MS Office suite
- Detail-oriented with a proficiency for researching, analyzing, and prioritizing intelligence reports and cables
- Ability to work with IC tools and databases
- Strong problem-solving, analytic, and written and oral communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to accurately follow SOPs
- Ability to work shift work/extended hours
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well both independently and in a team environment
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and successfully meet deadlines for producing high quality products
Preferred Skills and Education
- Demonstrated knowledge of intelligence analysis and experience with synthesizing large amounts of data
- Familiarity with analytic tools and watchlisting processes
- Proficiency with software applications/databases used in support of research and analysis for the U.S. Government
- The role may require working an alternative weekday work schedule (3pm-11pm or 4pm-12am) after completing initial training requirements
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That's BAE Systems. That's Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Apply on company website