- Provide direct support to US Navy Strategic Systems Programs (SSP) Forms Manager; capable of independently filling role of acting Forms Manager when the customer is out of office
- Act as primary point of contact between SSP Command personnel and Forms Management Office with ability to discern when to elevate issues to Forms Manager and/or Program Manager; provide consultation on forms-related topics for users as requested
- Perform appropriate evaluation and follow-up after forms have been in use to ascertain effectiveness
- Analyze the information flow of systems and forms utilizing knowledge of form usage, document flow, paperwork simplification, and compatibility with manual and electronic processing
- Provide assistance/guidance/training to workforce on a one-on-one or team level
- Create/edit training and briefing materials for the workforce.
- Maintain a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude towards customers, which includes prompt responses to inquiries and accurate guidance when providing assistance
- Gather feedback and work to implement/make process improvements
- Maintain Forms Database content and link applicable forms with their SSP Directive (keep records to ensure casefiles are comprehensive and all pertinent information is documented) and ensure all forms are reviewed annually
- Provide oversight (non-managerial) for forms across the command that are being reviewed internally and externally by either the Directives Management Office and or stakeholders to ensure that updates to the Forms are documented and incorporated
- Perform related work as assigned
- Core Hours are 8:00 am to 3:00 pm (Monday – Friday)
Required Education, Experience, & Skills
- Administrative support experience
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills; ability to express ideas and information clearly and concisely in oral and written format
- Keen editorial skills with the ability to standardize product content
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritize work
- Ability to mediate issues requiring coordination between organizations.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment and manage numerous tasks at the same time
- Must have the ability to solve problems and meet deadlines while maintaining flexibility in the face of changing priorities
- Demonstrated ability to research and assimilate information accurately from a variety of sources
- Requires an Active Secret Clearance
- Ability to comprehend, retain, and review/edit policy manuals
- Comprehensive understanding of MS Office, specifically Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
Preferred Education, Experience, & Skills
- Some experience in the area of business forms management
- Understanding of SECNAV, OPNAV, and SSP Directives
- Customer service experience
- Advanced-level expertise with MS Office, specifically Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Some experience in technical writing, business systems analysis
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security
BAE Systems, Inc. is the U.S. subsidiary of BAE Systems plc, an international defense, aerospace and security company which delivers a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support services. Improving the future and protecting lives is an ambitious mission, but it's what we do at BAE Systems. Working here means using your passion and ingenuity where it counts – defending national security with breakthrough technology, superior products, and intelligence solutions. As you develop the latest technology and defend national security, you will continually hone your skills on a team—making a big impact on a global scale. At BAE Systems, you'll find a rewarding career that truly makes a difference.
Intelligence & Security (I&S), based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels.
At BAE Systems, we celebrate the array of skills, experiences, and perspectives our employees bring to the table. For us, differences are a source of strength. We're laser-focused on high performance, and we work hard every day to nurture an inclusive culture where all employees can innovate and thrive. Here, you will not only build your career, but you will also enjoy work-life balance, uncover new experiences, and collaborate with passionate colleagues.
Apply on company website