BAE Systems is searching for an intelligence analyst to provide watchlisting support for an important government customer. In this role, responsibilities may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Serves as a leader and performs as a proficient analyst in relation to the watchlisting mission for the specified team.
- Provides operational support to all aspects of the designated mission.
- Responds to information requests that often involve using fragmented information and conducts searches of various database systems to meet requirements.
Required Education, Experience, & Skills
- Bachelor's Degree and a minimum of seven years of relevant experience. Relevant experience areas include: watchlisting, identity analysis, intelligence, law enforcement, military, or national security.
- Must have a current Top Secret clearance and be able to complete a CI polygraph.
- Those interested must be internal to the current program.
- Shall have knowledge of the organization's overall structure, missions, functions, policies, and programs.
- Shall have expert ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Shall have knowledge of relationships with other programs and key administrative support functions within the organization or partner agencies.
- Shall perform other duties as assigned.
Preferred Education, Experience, & Skills
- Shall have knowledge of the organization's overall structure, missions, functions, policies, and programs, with a strong understanding of the specified team's requirements.
- Shall have knowledge and skills in applying analytical and evaluative methods and techniques to issues or studies concerning the efficiency and effectiveness of program operations carried out by administrative or professional personnel, or substantive administrative support functions.
- Shall have knowledge of pertinent laws, regulations, policies, and precedents which affect the use of program and related support resources in the area studied.
- Shall have knowledge of the major issues, program goals and objectives, work processes, and administrative operations of the organization to plan, schedule, and conduct projects and studies to evaluate and recommend ways to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of work operations in a program or support setting.
- Shall have knowledge and skills in adapting analytical techniques and evaluation criteria to the measurement and improvement of program effectiveness and/or organizational productivity to develop new or modified work methods, organizational structures, records and files, management processes, staffing patterns, procedures for administering program services, guidelines and procedures, and automating work processes for the conduct of administrative support functions or program operations. Also, knowledge may be applied in analyzing and making recommendations concerning the centralization or decentralization of operations.
- Shall have the ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both orally and in writing, in order to tactfully and persuasively advise and guide executive management relative to a variety of issues which can be delicate in nature; includes making presentations and preparing complete, clear, and concise formal and informal reports, correspondence, briefings, charts, tables, and graphs that are distributed throughout the customer and its partner agencies.
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security
BAE Systems, Inc. is the U.S. subsidiary of BAE Systems plc, an international defense, aerospace and security company which delivers a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support services. Improving the future and protecting lives is an ambitious mission, but it's what we do at BAE Systems. Working here means using your passion and ingenuity where it counts – defending national security with breakthrough technology, superior products, and intelligence solutions. As you develop the latest technology and defend national security, you will continually hone your skills on a team—making a big impact on a global scale. At BAE Systems, you'll find a rewarding career that truly makes a difference. Intelligence & Security (I&S), based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. At BAE Systems, we celebrate the array of skills, experiences, and perspectives our employees bring to the table. For us, differences are a source of strength. We're laser-focused on high performance, and we work hard every day to nurture an inclusive culture where all employees can innovate and thrive. Here, you will not only build your career, but you will also enjoy work-life balance, uncover new experiences, and collaborate with passionate colleagues.
Apply on company website