BAE Systems is the premier provider of Full Motion Video (FMV) exploitation. We are currently seeking high performing analysts to support an operational cell with video forensics and in-depth analysis. Analysts must be able to work in a fusion cell, specifically integrating GEOINT, IMINT, FMV, among other INTs, into intelligence products. Candidates must have the ability to exploit video footage collected by sensors on Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) platforms as well as in-depth, advanced research culminating in comprehensive, fused, multi-INT intelligence products. Candidates must have an active clearance with polygraph to be considered.
BAE Systems employees enjoy generous paid-time-off, education benefits, access to career advancement pathways day-1, and are paid for every hour worked (on this program). BAE Systems voted #2 Best Employer for Veterans by Military Times and Top 10 Best Employer by Monster.com/Military.com.
Required Education, Experience, & Skills
- A minimum of 10 years of full-time motion geospatial or full motion video analysis experience
- Must be capable of working a shift schedule, possibly rotating, to include some nights, weekends and holidays (if necessary)
- During high-tempo operations, can maintain situational awareness and can verbally and in writing relay and articulate intelligence
- Can prioritize and solve routine tasks, positively impact customer and team relations
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office Suite: MS Word & MS PowerPoint
- Excellent analytical and writing skills
- Must be capable of typing 32 WPM without looking at the keyboard.
- Candidates must possess the ability to accurately discern red, green, blue, and yellow colors on a screen
- Must successfully complete the customer FMV training course or have previously attended a comparable FMV training program
- Must attain FMV analyst qualifications and maintain required minimum skill level in each position
- Must obtain GPC-F certification within 6 months of start and GPC L-II within 9 months
Preferred Education, Experience, & Skills
- Practical experience using MAAS, NES, RemoteView, IEC
- Background in Counter-Terrorism analysis
- Experience exploiting video footage and has a basic understanding of sensor capabilities
- Experience exploiting NTM with a basic understanding of imagery products
- Experience building target packets or similar intelligence products
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security
BAE Systems, Inc. is the U.S. subsidiary of BAE Systems plc, an international defense, aerospace and security company which delivers a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support services. Improving the future and protecting lives is an ambitious mission, but it's what we do at BAE Systems. Working here means using your passion and ingenuity where it counts – defending national security with breakthrough technology, superior products, and intelligence solutions. As you develop the latest technology and defend national security, you will continually hone your skills on a team—making a big impact on a global scale. At BAE Systems, you'll find a rewarding career that truly makes a difference.
Intelligence & Security (I&S), based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels.
At BAE Systems, we celebrate the array of skills, experiences, and perspectives our employees bring to the table. For us, differences are a source of strength. We're laser-focused on high performance, and we work hard every day to nurture an inclusive culture where all employees can innovate and thrive. Here, you will not only build your career, but you will also enjoy work-life balance, uncover new experiences, and collaborate with passionate colleagues.
Apply on company website