Required Education, Experience, & Skills
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related degree and at least 4 - 6 years of experience building web applications using with Java, C# and ASP.NET
- Active DoD Secret Security Clearance
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain solid working relationships with customers
- Ability to adapt and respond to different types of situations
- Great analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Experience working with customers, stakeholders to elicit and analyze requirements
- Experience programming in Java, C#, ASP.NET
- Experience working with SQL and Relational Databases
- Integrate existing software into new or modified systems or operating environments
- Knowledge of the Software Development Lifecycle
- Experience with secure coding standards
- Experience with source code control systems, such as SVN, Git
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with partners and government officials
- Ability to obtain and maintain Common Access Card (CAC) along with badge access to the customer's facility
- Ability to obtain and maintain a network account in good standing on the customer's network.
- Ability to meet the requirements for an IAT II as specified in the DoD 8570 within 6 months of start
Preferred Education, Experience, & Skills
- Apache Struts
- Apache Tomcat
- Eclipse IDE
- Visual Studio
- Google Web Toolkit (GWT)
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security
BAE Systems, Inc. is the U.S. subsidiary of BAE Systems plc, an international defense, aerospace and security company which delivers a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support services. Improving the future and protecting lives is an ambitious mission, but it's what we do at BAE Systems. Working here means using your passion and ingenuity where it counts – defending national security with breakthrough technology, superior products, and intelligence solutions. As you develop the latest technology and defend national security, you will continually hone your skills on a team—making a big impact on a global scale. At BAE Systems, you'll find a rewarding career that truly makes a difference.
Intelligence & Security (I&S), based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels.
At BAE Systems, we celebrate the array of skills, experiences, and perspectives our employees bring to the table. For us, differences are a source of strength. We're laser-focused on high performance, and we work hard every day to nurture an inclusive culture where all employees can innovate and thrive. Here, you will not only build your career, but you will also enjoy work-life balance, uncover new experiences, and collaborate with passionate colleagues.
Apply on company website