Company: BAE Systems
Location: Keyport, WA
Career Level: Associate
Industries: Manufacturing, Engineering, Aerospace
The program support position would do these things:
- Support portfolio management
- Compile metrics
- Track milestones, spending and deliverable
- Coordinate presentations and reviews
- Supporting meetings
- Coordinate meetings
- Capture minutes and actions
- Prepare agendas, presentation materials and read a heads
- Draft documentation capturing:
- Results of strategic planning processes
- Summarizing project portfolio performance and accomplishments
- White papers from a basic outline or verbal concepts.
- Complex technical topics, capture key points and summarize those topics.
- Support team by maintaining
- Formal / informal communication of project status
- Action items
- Status of deliverables
Expected tasks and deliverables:
- 1) Work with engineers and scientists to assemble technical patent packages for the IP attorney's review.
- 2) Work with engineers and scientists to draft technical proposals for DARPA, COCOMs, SCO, DISA, ONI and ONR.
- 3) Act as staff technical writer.
- 4) Coordinate CTO meetings, take and publish meeting minutes, and actions. Track actions.
- 5) Draft technical white papers.
- 5) Draft presentations from brain storming sessions.
- 6) Conduct market research, identify and maintain contact information.
- 7) Draft strategic plans for CTO
Required Skills and Education
BA in Business Administration
Submarine Maintenance Availability process
Preferred Skills and Education
Master Training Specialist
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That's BAE Systems. That's Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Apply on company website