Job duties include,
Preventative Maintenance (PM) on electronic test stands and associated test instrumentation, test adapters, test fixtures, thermal chambers and other production test assets.
Assist with calibration coordinator duties, installation and removal of test equipment from test stands, completing required paperwork and updating calibration database software.
Other duties assigned by Test Engineering personnel as required.
Required Skills and Education
- Skilled in the use of tools required to perform Preventative Maintenance activities:
- Must be familiar with test instrumentation, test stands, test adapters and test fixtures.
- Ability to read schematic diagrams, wiring diagrams, and other related technical documentation.
- Ability to communicate, both verbally and in writing, any issues encountered and other job statuses to management, peers and outside departments.
- Must be able to lift 40 pounds.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software programs.
- Must currently possess or be eligible for a DOD Secret clearance.
About BAE Systems Electronic Systems
BAE Systems Electronic Systems is the global innovator behind game-changing defense and commercial electronics. Exploiting every electron, we push the limits of what is possible, giving our customers the edge and our employees opportunities to change the world. Our products and capabilities can be found everywhere – from the depths of the ocean to the far reaches of space. At our core are more than 14,000 highly talented Electronic Systems employees with the brightest minds in the industry, we make an impact – for our customers and the communities we serve.
Apply on company website