As a Customer Service provider at many airports across the United States we are seeking energetic and outgoing candidates to join our customer service team. With a proven level of exceptional customer service around the country, we are seeking professional, qualified candidates that are customer service oriented along with strong oral and are able to meet the physical demands to provide the Greatest Customer Service Ever!
A Passenger Service Agent works at an airport facility and provides assistance to passengers traveling in wheelchairs. Responsibilities include pushing passengers in a wheelchair to and from their arrival/departure gate, and assisting passengers with moving luggage to their vehicles, taxi stands, parking shuttle stations, and rental car stations. Wheelchair Attendants must maintain a friendly and positive attitude and always be attentive to each passenger's individual needs.
- General Duties and Responsibilities:
Push wheelchair passengers to and from gates
Roll customer-occupied wheelchair safely down the jet bridge
Ensure wheel brakes are in place prior to allowing passengers to exit the wheelchair
Complete any necessary wheelchair or incident reports
Follow dispatcher gate orders
Maintains a friendly and positive attitude and is attentive to each passenger's individual needs; by assisting passenger with any problems,
questions, or concerns.
Maintain professional working relationships with fellow
employees, supervisors, managers, airline employees, and airport authorities
Exceed customer service standards
Carry out other duties as assigned
- Required Qualifications:
Ability to work various shifts
Strong customer service skills
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Able to hear and respond to the spoken voice and to audible alarms generated by terminal environment
High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED) is preferred.
Must be able to obtain an airport badge.
Must be 18 years of age and eligible to work in US
Must be able to pass a criminal background check and a drug screen.
Must possess a valid Driver's License
- Physical Requirements / Work Environment:
Continuously stand and walk for 6-8 hours.
Push Airline passengers of different weight.
Ability to lift 70 lbs., push and pull 200+ lbs. on an incline.
Ability to work outside in any weather condition.
Be able to bend, stretch, twist, squat, and reach out with the body, arms, and/or legs
- Appearance Guidelines:
- Fingernails should not exceed ¼ inch beyond the fingertip, and polish must be a solid color that is complementary to your skin tone. No charms or decals are allowed.
- Hair must be one solid natural color, and should be styled in a classic, easy to maintain style. Hair accessories must be a neutral color (silver, gold, black or brown) or a solid color that matches your attire.
- No visible tattoos or body piercings are allowed (with the exception of earrings-see below).
- Jewelry should be limited to a wristwatch, one ring per hand, and one pair of earrings (only stud earrings dime sized or smaller and worn on the bottom of the earlobe).
- Clean & well maintained approved Bags, Inc. uniforms must be worn at all times.
- Aside from a fully grown mustache, males must be clean shaven. Beards and goatees are prohibited.
- Hair must be one solid, natural color and must be neatly cut. It should not cover or extend beyond any part of the ears or the shirt collar.
- No visible tattoos or body piercings are allowed. Any tattoos must be covered by your uniform or other means agreed upon by management.
- Jewelry should be limited to a wristwatch and one ring per hand.
- Clean & well maintained approved Bags, Inc. uniforms must be worn at all times
Our ideal candidate has similar work experience and is customer service oriented with the ability to multi-task. As a leading service provider, we commonly introduce cutting edge technologies into the organization, which drives the need for challenge seekers interested in mastering new skills. In addition, we often work in team environments where strong organizational and communication skills lead to success.
Apply on company website