As a logistics provider in the area we are seeking energetic and outgoing candidates to join our logistics team. With a proven level of exceptional customer service in the area, we are seeking professional, qualified candidates that are customer service oriented and can meet the physical demands of the service.
We are looking for driven, ambitious professionals eager to advance their career. Our mission is to provide the Greatest Customer Service Ever, and for that we need the greatest employees ever. Jump start your career today, and help us to make travel easier. We are looking for an experienced delivery driver who is responsible making deliveries in an accurate and safe manner.
• Drives delivery box truck safely and lawfully on highways and local streets.
• Reports on daily delivery status to dispatcher and supervisors
• Keep vehicles, ramp areas and line equipment clean and orderly
• performs daily vehicle inspections
• Operates radio to communicate with dispatcher and supervisors
• Adheres to strict safety and quality standards
• At least 18 years old
• Possess a valid driver's license and a clean motor vehicle record
• Completed high-school diploma or GED equivalent
• Authorized to work in the United States
• Successfully pass the post offer pre-employment screening including FAA Airport required identification/seals or authorizations
• Follow company appearance guidelines.
• Maintain a positive and upbeat attitude, even in heavy traffic and unusual driving conditions
• Hard working and self-motivated
• Ability to lift up to 70lbs
• Able to push a loaded luggage cart up to 5oolbs.
• Ability to perform basic math calculations
• Excellent customer service, communication and interpersonal skills required
Employees are expected at all times to present a professional business-like image, even when working behind the scenes. It is the policy of the Company that each employee's dress, grooming, and personal hygiene should be appropriate to the work situation and be consistent with the Company's business standards.
Our ideal candidate has similar work experience and is customer service oriented with the ability to multi-task. As a leading service provider, we commonly introduce cutting edge technologies into the organization, which drives the need for challenge seekers interested in mastering new skills. In addition, we often work in team environments where strong organizational and communication skills lead to success.
Apply on company website