Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world's first and only full stream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
People are a key part of our success and how we do business; hence, we invest in our 64,000+ employees in over 120 countries. Fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce is not just the right thing to do, but critical to achieving a competitive advantage.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.Role Summary:
BHGE has an opening for a Billing Specialist in Chemicals in Midland, Texas.Essential Responsibilities:
- Under direct supervision, monitor and reconcile job tickets to field job data, maintain SAP job data, and prepare customer invoices efficiently and enter correctly into software.
- May verify information, maintain files, and assist in the preparation of reports.
- Ability to organize, multi task and strong attention to detail.
- Communicates with internal personnel to get corrected documents.
- Handle other duties and projects as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Associate's Degree preferred.
- Entry level or 1+ year experience in accounting or finance.
- Basic knowledge of accounting principles.
- Detailed oriented.
- Good analytical skills.
- Ability to organize work and prioritize.
- Required SAP knowledge.
- Work well in firm deadline environment.
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of EDI invoice processing
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
Locations: United States; Texas; MIDLAND
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.
Apply on company website