At Baker Hughes, we are transformingthe future of energy. With operations in over 120 countries, we are developingand deploying industry-leading technologies and services to take energyforward.
For more than a century, ourinventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we are bringing our expertise tomake oil and gas safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Our people are the trusted experts,relied on to solve customer challenges big and small. We invest in the healthand well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leadersat all levels to bring out the best in each other.
We believe in creating anenvironment of diversity and inclusion, without bias. We know we are betterwhen all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their wholeauthentic selves to work.
We'remakers, inventors, and leaders who aren't afraid of the tough challenges. Webelieve pushing boundaries will help to lead the way for a new energy future
Baker Hughes offers an experienced opportunity as Billing& Collections Specialist to join its team in HASSI MESSAOUD, Algeria
· As a member of the Billing & Collections team, this position is responsible for accurate andtimely invoicing of services to the customer.
· It is the responsibility ofthe Billing & Collections Specialist to adhere to standard Baker Hughes OFSbilling & collection processes.
· Underlimited supervision create and release accurate customer invoices. This iscompleted through adherence of standard processes and include.
· Monitorand reconcile job tickets to field job data, maintain SAP job data, enterinvoice into system software.
· Thisposition will also verify information, maintain files and assist in thepreparation of reports.
· Thisposition will have regular communicate with internal & externalcustomers.
· Coordinatesaccounting needs with other departments or locations.
· Handlesspecial projects assigned.
- Finance/ Commerce degree is required.
- Minimum 2 years in relevant experience.
- SAP experience or similar Billing & Collections software
- Microsoft office proficiency (including excel)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate knowledge of accounting principles.
- Knowledge of EDI invoice processing a plus
- Customer service mindset
- Attention to detail
- Ability to organize and prioritize work
- Willing to work at Hassi Messaoud.
· HASSI MESSAOUD, Algeria
This is your opportunity to learnmore, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverseorganization
Baker Hughes is an Equal OpportunityEmployer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color,religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identityor expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or othercharacteristics protected by law. Learnmore
Apply on company website