BakerHughes offers the opportunity as an experience BlackLine Admin Team to join theteam in Kuala Lumpur.
Support ongoing Blackline implementationscheduled in Q1'2020
Ensure timely and qualitative adminactivities relating to BlackLine Tool-
- Coordination and timely completion of assignments including related workflows
- BlackLine upload file checks to ensure accuracy
- Send user friendly reminder of pending account reconciliations, including number of unreconciled accounts
- Complete BlackLine reconciliation metrics by downloading reports and formatting in MS Excel
- Load monthly exchange rates in Blackline
- Collect and update certification logs metrics
- Check auto certified recons rules and makes changes where required eg Cash & Bank
- Review risk, frequency & tiers in BlackLine to ensure they are appropriate
Prepares, document and keep up to dateprocesses for the role.
Support the monthly balance sheet reconciliationsprepared by the Baker Hughes team. Ensure the team provide support to Accenturein regards to reconciliations prepared by Accenture.
Support implement best practices and processimprovement which benchmark global best practices.
Support External and Internal Audit requests
Manage ad hoc projects for processimprovement
Any other duties as required
Experience in BlackLine or similar accountsreconciliation tool
Candidate must possess a Bachelor Degree inAccountancy/Finance
Minimum 2 years' experience in similarprofile
Knowledge of accounting principles,practices, and procedures.
Good attention to detail with good analytical skills.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Good PC skills.
Ability to handle multiple activities successfully.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are madewithout regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexualorientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteranstatus or other characteristics protected by law.
Apply on company website