The Commercial Manager will be responsible for all aspectsof ITO contract management for the FPS business (Europe or MENAT depending onrole allocation and successful candidate) including proposal development, riskmanagement and mitigation, specification and terms compliance, scopedevelopment, cost estimating and pricing strategies and customer negotiations.Essential Responsibilities:
- Workas a key member of the Global Commercial Team in support of achieving theRegion's Sales, Order and Margin targets for the FPS Business.
- Ownthe Region Strategy and implementation – driving the Capture Planning, LongTerm Deal Prioritization and Early Engagement pipeline processes
- Leadproposal generation for flexible pipeline products, systems and solutions forfluid transportation across the FPS business and develop winning strategies whileensuring compliance with established guidelines for the Risk managementprocess. Actively participate in contract negotiations with customers asneeded.
- Interfacewith the Region teams and headquarter functions such as Sales, Pricing, Risk,Legal, Commercial Finance and OTR teams to develop commercial strategies andsolutions that will match Customer requirements while meeting or exceedingbusiness goals.
- Provideleadership during the deal review process with special emphasis on ITO riskreview process requirements and guidelines to ensure that all technical andcommercial risk points, risk mitigation, and business risk acceptance levelsare properly incorporated in the development of the scope, pricing, terms andconditions, and contract text.
- Continuouslyidentify and refine the proposal processes across the Core business, withspecial emphasis on Lean opportunities for improvement.
- Enforceorder-booking requirements and drive an improved OTR turnover process to ensureproper control of contract flow-down requirements.
- Orders,Sales, and Margin $'s
- Compliancewith ITO risk review process
- Proposalquality, timeliness (VTW), cycle time, Hit Rate/Win Rate.
- Provenexperience in Commercial Operations at a Senior level
- Experiencewithin the O&G industry preferred
- Engineering,business, technical (or equivalent experience) degree from an accreditededucational institution
- Strongwriting, organizational, communication and presentation skills
- Excellentinterpersonal skills and demonstrated team leadership
- Fluentin English
- Abilityto travel for business needs
- Experiencein a commercial role
- Experiencewithin O&G businesses
- ProvenSales and Commercial Experience Track Record
- Otherlanguage skills
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live thecareer you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employmentdecisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnicorigin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age,disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.Learn more
Apply on company website