Baker Hughes is currently hiring a Compliance Law Clerkbased in Houston, Texas.
The Compliance Law Clerk will assist the Baker Hughes LegalCompliance Department in day to day legal tasks including research,database management and other tasks as assigned.
- Assist in triaging global Code of Conduct Questionnaire responses and Conflict of Interest disclosures with oversight of Compliance Counsel
- Monitor updates on compliance laws such as FCPA, UK Anti-Bribery Act and GDPR
- Research various compliance matters for Compliance Counsel and Chief Compliance Officer.
- Assist in drafting anti-corruption audit reports
- Draft and update corporate compliance policies
- Assist with employee education including drafting or revising training materials
- Perform special projects as assigned
- Law student with the ability and dedication to work in the legal field while pursuing their J.D.
- Knowledge of legal terminology and processes specifically relating to corporate compliance.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle highly sensitive matters
- Superb interpersonal skills (necessary to regularly interact with legal department attorneys, senior management and other compliance professionals)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated research ability
- Highly organized and professional
Foreign language preferred
Apply on company website