The Enterprise Application EngineerEngineer will be responsible for SAP solutions for all business processesaround SAP PM/MM. The individual will collaborate with SAP Program &Operations teams across various P&L and geographical locations to promoteprocess standardization, synergy and compliance with local and Global statutoryregulations.Essential Responsibilities
The Baker Hughes Enterprise ApplicationEngineer performs a critical support function for the company by working withend users to define, build, test, and deploy SAP configuration and technicalrequests.
- This person will be expected to adhere to Baker Hughes/SAP Standard best practices and utilize SAP standard processes where possible. This person will provide highly complex support functions for ancillary add-ons and user exits as needed.
- This person will be required to provide hands on configuration/technical support in the areas of SAP PM/MM in a Global SAP environment spanning multiple SAP systems
- Participates with end user teams/groups to identify conversion, interface and additional application requirements.
- Develop functional specifications for interfaces, conversions, and additional applications and participate in the development of technical specifications.
- Coordinates process design in conjunction with established performance targets and metrics across broad, complex and tightly integrated business processes.
- Identifies global SAP gaps and develops disposition plans
- Acts as a liaison between DT teams and business process owners
- Drives the application in SAP and/or heavily influences business process change
- Assists in training less experienced business analysts and configurators
- Handles special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree preferably in a business or technical field or equivalent. (6+ years of combined college education and work experience may be substituted for a degree)
- 2+ SAP configuration or programming experience in SAP ECC 6.0
- Proficient computer skills, including in Microsoft Office applications. Excellent reading comprehension, oral communication, critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Knowledge of business processes and related system installations, conversions, interfaces and support.
- Ability to lead and implement continuous improvement processes.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment.
- Experience in leading globally distributed teams and working with multi-cultural environment
- Demonstrate knowledge of business activities and processes for modules MM/IM/PM,
Thisis your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imaginedand be part of a truly diverse organization.
BakerHughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made withoutregard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexualorientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteranstatus or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
Apply on company website