Offers theopportunity as an experienced Field Specialist - Artificial Lifts to jointhe team in HASSI MESSAOUD, Algeria.
- Under general supervision performs installation/pulling of Electrical Submersible Pumps (ESP) and associated equipment in offshore and onshore oil and water wells.
- May be required to work unsupervised. Assists with monitoring, trouble shooting and testing downhole ESP equipment in order to maximize well productivity and ESP run life.
- The position involves frequent travel on domestic or international assignments and time away from home, often at short notice.
- Handles special projects as assigned.
- Conducts all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values.
- Mechanical, Electrical or Electronics Technical Degree is required
- Entry-level experience or fresh graduate.
- Good Functional / Technical, Customer Focus, Communication, Interpersonal, and Team working Skills.
HASSI MESSAOUD,Algeria.This is your opportunity to learnmore, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverseorganization
Baker Hughes is an EqualOpportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race,color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, genderidentity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or othercharacteristics protected by law. Learn more
Apply on company website