Role Summary: Full - Time Regular
An opening Field Specialist -Logging While Drilling in Beijing, China. The position will support the FieldSpecialist Division.Essential Responsibilities:
- Under minimal supervision provides resolution to a diverse scope and range of complex problems at the well site where analysis of data requires having a broad knowledge of the product line's tool(s)) and/or service. Work is evaluated upon completion to ensure objectives have been met by the Field Supervisor.
- Acts as a project leader and mentors junior field engineers.
- Expected to maintain frequent intra-organizational and external customer contacts with a high degree of professionalism.
- Executes other related duties as assigned.
- Conducts all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies,
- Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values.
- Develop and demonstrate proficiency in the skill profile required for the delivery of Logging while Drilling services at the well site.
- Successfully complete advanced technical training and assigned well site development Programs.
- Good mechanical aptitude. Ability to work well and communicate well with others.
- Two-year Technical Degree preferred.
- Industry experience and product line training required.
- Beijing, China
This is your opportunity to learnmore, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverseorganization
Baker Hughes is an EqualOpportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race,color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, genderidentity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristicsprotected by law. Learn more
Apply on company website