Drive key account strategy for dedicated Global Product Line in OFS. Accountable for growing Global Product Line market share and profitability with key accounts for OFS.
· KA OFS leaders and Product Line GAMs to develop micro – strategy in partnership with the respective PL
· Accountable for ongoing reviews from PL and overall OFS, from commercial / execution
· Develops a market/account strategy at the PL level with a short- & long-term perspective
· Develop a deep understanding of customer organisation buying processes and criteria
· Drive customer intimacy & performance management
· Leads sales & commercial processes for respective account
· Technically support the account for every PL aspects
· Compile Total Available Market data for respective key account and develop a competitive landscape.
· Identify and coordinate opportunities for technology introduction/new technology development in collaboration with the PL and Region.
· Handle technical queries and advice to sell solutions to support key account
· Create & monitor technology and solution by collaborating with customer in developing solution or technologies
· Coordinates region and PL sales teams involving engineering, legal, risk, finance and other functions
· Works in close cooperation with global sales, account sales and commercial proposal staff
· Formulates and executes proposal strategy and sales agreements
· Formulates deal structure, pricing, proposal development
· Execute the role of QB for every PL must win, when agreed
· Support and monitor contracts upsell strategy execution
· Assists in customer negotiations
· Identifies new opportunities with functional partners to develop new products and services for business growth.
· Represents multiple business groups (cross regions/business/P&L) to Accounts(s)
· Promote the business value proposition of BH technology
· Increasing market penetration through technical and sales support
· Visits global client and or BH locations as necessary
· Significant proven record of Sales & Commercial experience in Oil & Gas
· Bachelor's Degree, Advanced degree is a plus
· In-depth knowledge of market conditions.
· Thorough understanding of products/applications for respective product line
· Thorough understanding of commercial strategies
· Deal strategy and product knowledge
· Strong technical knowledge
· Innate Problem Solver
· Intellectually curious
· Shown humble confidence
· Self-Management & thinker
· Natural Influencer
· Excellent communication skills
Locations:Sugar Land, TX
Apply on company website