Baker Hughes Company is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BH harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain. BH helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own. With operations in over 120 countries, the company's global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world. Follow Baker Hughes Company on Twitter @BHCo, or visit us at BH.com.
Responsible for leading the financial planning and reporting of the business, and supporting the operational management team by offering insights, financial information, and advice that will allow them to make the best business decisions for the company.
- Drive financial performance and operational business improvements
- Operational Cost management
- Drive increased Asset Utilization, Cash Conversion & Return on Invested Capital
- Financial Reporting, Planning & Forecasting
- Review and approve commercial deals
- Business partner to Region Product Line Operational Leader
- Degree in accounting, business, economics, finance, or a related field
- At least 10 years of experience in a finance role
- At least 5 years of experience in O&G
- Bilingual, Spanish & English
- Supervisor experience required
- Commercial and business acumen
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal
- Intellectual curiosity and an analytical mind
- Natural influence and ability to develop strong working relationships
- A keen eye for detail and desire to probe further into data
- Ability to stick to time constraints
The Woodlands, TX
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Apply on company website