Non-supervisory roles that areresponsible for customer project management. Develops a year plan for its owndepartment. Is involved in discussions with other functions and teams aboutimprovement in processes, procedures and ways of working.
· Responsiblefor project delivery, profit & loss accountability, and customersatisfaction through management of project related activities and resources.
· Contributesto plan of larger unit.
· Communicatesacross direct organization.
· Presentsto senior leaders (EB and SEB) in specific technical space and on crossfunctional teams on how technologies interconnect and contribute to overallstrategy.
· Diverseclients in a region.
· Followsframeworks to get through the processes.
· Thereis room for negotiating and client specific conditions.
· Bachelor'sdegree from an accredited university or college
· (or ahigh school diploma / GED
· Someyears of experience in Project Management).
· Additionalyears of experience in Customer Project Management.
Locations: Tananger, Norway
This is your opportunity to learnmore, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverseorganization
Baker Hughes is an Equal OpportunityEmployer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color,religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identityor expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or othercharacteristics protected by law. Learn more
Apply on company website