Baker Hughes is an equal opportunity employer, offering agreat work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional trainingand competitive compensation.
As a Lead Technical Support Specialist for Baker Hughes'Flow, Gas & Moisture product business, you are responsible for dailysupport of all activities associated with the assigned job scope. This includesowning and driving to resolution all customer break / fix support activitieswhich have been initiated by customer email, phone call, case management systemand escalation from field, sales, partner and product management teams.
Sound troubleshooting, communication, and escalationpractices will always be adhered to.Essential Responsibilities: In the role of Lead Technical Support Specialist, you will:
- Use of Technical Support tools including but notlimited to phone, email, Salesforce, skype, 8x8 IP Telephony platform,TeamViewer remote access software, GE BOX
- Proactively interface between and work acrossall functions of the company and our customers concerning technical,operational, and EHS challenges as applicable to any assignment
- Safe and compliant performance of all activitiesin line with the company's and our customer's environmental health and Safety(EHS) guidelines and procedures
- Uncompromising integrity to ensure 100%compliance with regulatory and company rules and requirements
- Maintaining a strong customer relationshipthrough a positive, proactive, and professional approach
- Advanced troubleshooting including use ofoscilloscopes, Vitality, Panaview
- Collaboration with Product teams in productdevelopment and launch activities • Defect reproduction and prioritization
- Technical Support related program ownership andorganization
- Technical documentation including KB, technicalsupport bulletins and newsletterarticles
- Representing customer issues and advocating ontheir behalf to Product teams, • Creating effective service procedures,policies and standards,
- Representing Customer and Technical Supportteam's interests with specific technology tools used by the Technical Supportincluding Salesforce, 8x8 phone system, SAP, Oracle, Teamviewer, shared filesystems and databases, Warranty and concession workflow approvals
- Provides training to lower level supportengineers and mentor new staff members
- Bachelor Degree from an accreditedcollege or university
- Minimum 3 years of service experience in oil& gas, power, heavy equipment or automation & controls
- Bachelor's Degree in Business from an accredited college or university
- Previous experience in Oil & Gas industryand / or extensive experience in a high-pressure technical working environment
- Demonstrated trouble shooting, problem solving,decision-making and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organizationalskills and ability to work with both internal and external customers whilemaintaining a can-do positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills with the abilityto explain potential solutions to customers' issues in a clear and concisemanner using phone, email, skype and other remote support tools
- Strong desire to further develop and sharetechnical knowledge in self and with others
- Strong Computer skills including operatingsystems and standard office software
- Able to understand and use complicatedelectrical and mechanical drawings in a working environment
- Strong familiarity with flow, gas and moistureequipment theory, specifications and procedures
- Field proven experience in trouble shootingloop, wire, and function checks of a control system.
- Awareness of all industry related requiredSecurity and Safety Clearances and Certifications
- Good presentation skills
- Billerica, MA
This is youropportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and bepart of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes isan Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard torace, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation,gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status orother characteristics protected by law. Learn more
Apply on company website