ABOUT THIS JOB
Baker Hughes Incorporated has an opening for a Manufacturing Engineer, in Barnsdall, OK. As a leader in the oilfield services industry, Baker Hughes offers opportunities for qualified people who want to grow in our high performance organization. Our leading technologies and our ability to apply them safely and effectively create value for our customers and our shareholders. Baker Hughes is an Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer
- Develops and implements production methods.
- Identifies, recommends and implements improvements to the production process.
- Provides manufacturing support, and capital project management
- Handles special projects as assigned
- Provides production and emission data to HS&E dept.
- Usually works with limited supervision of senior level engineers.
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering
- 1+ years related experience.
- Basic analytical skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of general manufacturing processes, equipment, and project management.
- Drafting experience with SolidWorks, AutoCAD and NX
- Outstanding Microsoft Office skills
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Apply on company website