NPI Program Planners have key responsibility for ensuringthat all aspects of a New Product Introduction (NPI) plan, both internal andexternal, are effectively planned to minimize business and on time delivery(OTD) risk. This is an important role within the Product Developmentorganization and the wider Flexible Pipe Systems (FPS) business as the on-timecompletion of NPI is critical to sustaining and growing our market share acrossthe globe.Essential Responsibilities:
In this role the successful candidate will be expected toliaise with all members of the program team, wider engineering teams,manufacturing, sourcing and external suppliers to ensure project plans areaccurate and up to date. Reporting to the Product Development & ValidationLeader roles & responsibilities shall include:
- Understandingof the Product Development process including tollgate definitions, associateddesign review definitions and the links between these within a given NPIprogram
- Developmentand ownership of NPI program schedules from initial creation to finalcompletion including maintenance of S-curves, physical progress tables anddetailed progress tracking.
- Review,advise and make recommendations relating to schedule and progress monitoring.
- Maintenance,update and monitoring of progress on program schedules, including production ofinternal and, if required, external reports.
- Preparationand issue of schedule impact assessments and impact assessment summaries asidentified by the Functional or Program Managers.
- SupportProgram Manager during internal and external meetings to proactively driveschedule discussions & present material accordingly.
- Implement\"early warning\" identification of potential schedule issues and driveengagement from the technical teams to define options to recover/pivot program.
- Identifyingand communicating ‘risk' relating to all schedules produced.
- AssistFunctional manager in forecasting resource requirements (personal and testrigs) to meet NPI plan requirements.
- Workclosely with the FPS planning team to align with and follow requirements forproject planning in the existing project planning system.
- Performany other tasks or duties as directed by the Functional Leadership.
- Bachelor'sdegree from an accredited university or equivalent knowledge (or a high schooldiploma / GED with experience in Project Management)
- Highlevel of experience of P6 Project Planning software
- Experiencein Project Planning preferably in a Technology/Product Development environment
- Goodproficiency with Microsoft Office software, particularly Excel.
- Strongoral and written communication skills
- Stronginterpersonal and leadership skills
- Leadinitiatives of moderate scope and impact
- Abilityto coordinate several projects simultaneously
- Effectiveproblem identification and solution skills
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live thecareer you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employmentdecisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnicorigin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age,disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.Learn more
Apply on company website