Baker Hughes is seeking an Oracel EPM Technology Platform Leader in Houston, TX
- Create new solutions and enhance existing solutions to drive standardization & simplification with a goal to reduce implementation costs and operational excellence.
- Communicate & enforce established standards, policies & procedures
- Identify critical path decisions, make recommendations, and influence program leaders and business process owners to maximize project payback
- Contribute towards Operational excellence & efficiencies and drive simplification through implementation of automation solutions.
- Provide technology expertise to EPM projects in the area of web server, application tier, databases and Application integration technologies.
- Plan and execute technology roadmaps
- Coordinate communications, issue resolution, implementation, testing & training plans.
- Evaluate various options and be responsible for implementing solutions.
- Produce and maintain project documentation and provide appropriate communications for responsibilities assigned.
- Maintain and apply current knowledge of technology advancements; keep abreast of new and emerging technologies and help determine if/how these can be used to add value to the business.
- Ensure solutions you create are secure, robust and ITIL/SOx compliant.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Apply on company website