At Baker Hughes, we are building a Talent Community of highly talented and motivated professionals for future job roles. If you match the described job role and are as excited as we are to have you on-board in the future, please hit the apply button to be a part of our Talent Community.
As a member of our talent community, you will be amongst the first to get exclusive news about Baker Hughes, various cool projects we are working on, our employee success stories and new job opportunities you may be interested in.
- Overall responsibility for the cross-functional (marketing, engineering, QA, RA, supply chain, service, etc) product and program success and impact on the overall business strategy
- Creates and ensures effective and efficient communication across business functions; motivates and energizes the team through Leadership
- Works closely with the Product Management team to drive product direction to meet external customer and market Needs
- Leads cross-functional and multi-disciplinary product development planning supporting multi-generational product/platform roadmap Execution
- Works as an equal partner with the Business Team and Program Core Team to deliver quality products on time, within budget and with competitive Features
- Solves complex and ambiguous problems leading the strategic and forward-thinking cross functional program execution including (but not limited to) concept discussion, program execution, clinical and pilot trials, supply chain integration into production and product field delivery with product sales and service; demonstrates ability to work at transparently at the business Level
- Works with customers to solicit product feedback to meet product quality and customer expectations
- Understands and openly supports excellence for all functions within the product program
- Provides mentoring and coaching to develop cross-functional project leadership Talent
- Provides expert guidance and support to the product program organization in various technical/functional aspects of research, engineering, supply chain, and Service
- Leverage their technical/clinical/leadership experience to work on business initiatives aimed at driving technology harmony, innovation, process convergence and/or quality excellence for a specific product
- Ensures adoption of functional standards within the product development program
- Creates and supports the stewardship of intellectual property with appropriate security of product documentation
- Bachelors Degree within appropriate Engineering/Science discipline or Bachelors Degree and major cross-functional Project Leadership experience or equivalent (defined as High School Diploma/GED and proven experience within the discipline.
- Major experience in program management or project leadership within a minimum of two functions (manufacturing, development, technical industry, service or research environment) or two different disciplines within a function
- Demonstrated execution at meeting project goals while satisfying quality, performance, schedule, and budget CTQ's
- Demonstrated engineering knowledge, program management, and business planning processes, having experience with the full product lifecycle from concept through end of life
- Familiarity with ISO, FDA and other regulatory standards
*Please remember that joining the Talent Community is not an application for any specific job at Baker Hughes but to have the privilege of being considered for an opportunity that suits your profile on priority.
Apply on company website