Risk Leader for the SubseaProduction Systems (SPS) & Services business supporting EPC (EngineeringProcurement & Construction) project, product line and services tender andproject level risk and opportunity management.
SPS & Services projects range in complexity based on geographicallocations, new product inclusion, monetary value (US $10-$500M) and commercialmodels.
The Risk Leader will lead Risk and Opportunity (R&O)management through the identification, assessment and management of risk toinform the business of exposure onacross project delivery as well as the portfolio.
The Risk Leader will support the development of strategicmitigation actions with the functional teams to assist the teams in meeting ontime delivery, cash and quality requirements across the execution portfolio ofprojects and ensure learning is taken into the tender phase of the business.Essential Responsibilities:
- Responsible for providing support to TenderManagers, Project Directors and functional leaders across the SPS and Services business.
- Responsible for embedding the risk managementprocess on tenders and projects to ensure key commercial, execution andtechnical risks and opportunities are identified, assessed and managed. Keyactivities include:
- Lead R&O identification sessions;
- Assist the tender / project teams and riskowners to identify and articulate R&O with clear mitigation strategies andspecific actions where required;
- Assist the risk owners with realistic andconsistent impact assessments by engaging with schedule and cost SME's toensure risks and mitigation actions are accurately costed and scheduled;
- Review with the Tender Manager / ProjectDirector the anticipated risk exposure and planned mitigation costs to informcontingency spend profiles;
- Support the reporting of R&O status toinform the internal approval and review processes;
- Ensure the risk register is maintained throughthe project lifecycle;
- Responsibility for Customer risk deliverablesfor example Risk and Opportunity Management Plans.
- Generate risk triggers andtemplates to support comprehensive risk identification and consistency in riskmanagement approach across tenders and projects.
- Support the implementation ofquantitative cost and schedule risk analysis, if appropriate.
- Inform knowledge managementprocess of risk profiles / key risks for future opportunities, taking learningfrom project execution and share common risks across the portfolio.
- Develop maturity assessmentsand audit process to allow benchmarking across the projects portfolio of riskculture and process maturity.
- Provide recommendations to theGlobal Risk Leader for updates to the R&O Management Procedures.
- Provide R&O training,including ARM training, as required.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited universityor college or equivalent knowledge and experience.
- Proven track record in risk management and/orproject management.
- Risk tool competency is desirable, for exampleARM, Primavera Risk Analyser, Crystal Ball.
- Prior experience in a customer facing role.
- Commercial awareness is key.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Pro-active team player to engage with widerange of stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to analyse and resolveproblems.
- Ability to document, plan, report and presentmaterial internally to leadership and to customers.
Thisis your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imaginedand be part of a truly diverse organization
BakerHughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made withoutregard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexualorientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteranstatus or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
Apply on company website